1. All classes unless stated as 'OPEN CLASS' are for Garden Club Members only. Open Class entries must be submitted on an entry form.
2. Entry Forms must be submitted with applicable fees by the Tuesday prior to each show. It is advisable to keep a copy for reference.
3. Only one exhibit may be entered in each class unless otherwise stated.
4. Exhibitors may only be admitted to the hall before 2.30pm on show days if judges have left and the Show Secretary agrees it.
5. Judges decisions are final, but if there is a dispute or objection exhibitors must declare it before 3 pm.
6. Floral Art entries will not be judged if any part of the display is outside the specified measurements. Accessories are allowed unless otherwise stated but the judge will give points for skilful use of natural materials as a priority.
7. Vegetables and cut flowers must be grown by the exhibitor ; Floral Art or food entries must be the competitor's own work.
8. Exhibits and prize cards may not be removed until after the presentation of prizes and the show has finished. Prize money may then be claimed by presenting your prize cards.
9. Exhibitors are responsible for removing their exhibits from the hall.
10. Exhibits must be prepared prior to showing or on tables provided in the hall.
11. All exhibits and personal property will be at the competitor's own risk.
12. Exhibitors must have finished staging entries and left the hall by 12 pm on Spring Exhibition day, and 10.30 am on Summer Show day.
13. Cut flowers should be displayed in the vases provided unless otherwise stated.
14. Cups and shields won in the previous year must be returned to the Show Secretary in clean condition by the beginning of March / July.
HALL OPENING TIMES FOR STAGING EXHIBITS
SPRING SHOW: Friday 27th March 2020..... 7pm to 8pm
Saturday 28th March 2020..... 9am to 12pm
SUMMER SHOW: Friday 14th August 2020.... 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Saturday 15th August 2020... 8.30am to 10.15am